Monday 27 June 2016

Heyy !! I've got my OWN blog




Hey guys , you can called me rarw. 


Every Monday morning, I have my Acedemic English diploma students. Before this , we should be in BK23 but today my handsome lecturer asked me and my friends to be in lab. He asked all the students in this class to create a blog.

WHAT IS A BLOG???
HOW TO CREATE A BLOG???
HOW TO BE A GOOD BLOGGER???

Those are the questions that running in my mind right now. It is because this is my first time to be a blogger. Its sound good and awesome. Right? Hmm. Maybe.
But , I feel like an IDIOT when using this. I'm still BLUR. Arghh !!
I cannot pick up at all what he said because I'm feel so sleepy. That my fault because i slept late yesterday. Meanwhile , I'm not the kind of girl who like poetry.

Hour by hour  , I had managed to create a nice blog. Really???? (HaHa) Actually , making this blog very easy. You just need to typing what do you want to share with others. For the first time I'm using this blog , I think it has many benefits to others when you shared the information that is not ridiculous.

So guys , who is the new blogger like me , lets be a creative blogger and shared our moment or something values to others. ATTENTION !! Do Not Misuse Blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment